Wednesday 21 May 2014

AMAKA 400L OPEN LETTER TO BOWEN UNIVERSITY STUDENT COMMUNITY


HI my name is AMAKA am a 400l student of Bowen uni ,am not the popular type just a normal girl.i forwarded this message to the crew of Bowen stories just because i think is time i say my mind because am suffering inwardly.
   For over 2years now have been dating a fellow student of Bowen uni and when we first started there was love but now i think the love is no longer there.Many often see us together and say we look cute together and sometimes call us Bowen best couple but when they leave i just laugh and say they don't know my mind.its not like am a bitch or am ungrateful but we all have reasons for whatever we do.My boyfriend is the main reason i want out from the whole relationship.He is a freak of love,when we started i knew he was a little bit jealous whenever he sees guys around me but i never thought he could be so jealous to the extent he ends up threatening me up and down the school campus .he monitors my movements, to a point he told his stupid lowlife friends to help monitor me too,,he even checks my last seen on whatsapp .He likes me to stay with him 24hrs ,even when am in class he sends texts or bbm IMs.
    Am tired of it all ,i never knew what i got myself into ,i fell for his sweet charms but to me he is just a love monster cos thats not love don't even have a word for it.i know many will be thinking since i am tired of it i should just break up with him,but its not that easy,his mom knows me very well and she even calls me every 2days,all his sisters also check up on me from time to time.they already think they have a wife,and also he often tells me if i ever try and Breakup with him,he will make sure my life is miserable till i take my last breath.
   I never thought i could meet a guy that will threaten me this much.I asked him why he loves me so much that he can end up hurting me , he replied "everything i learnt to become a man ,you taught me".he claims everything we shared is so special to him and he just cant imagine it not part of him anymore.But newsflash i want out because i am loosing my sanity and i want to start a new life with whoever comes my way next.I loved him but just want us to stay friends and that's all.i know he will see this because him and his friends read this blog but i just don't care anymore
  So i am asking my fellow Bowenites for advice on what i can do about my situation,help me and you can end up saving a soul.i pray whoever reads this doesnt also end up getting caught up in a situation like mine.Thank you so much ,God loves you so do Amaka.

NOTE
*comments should be dropped either here or on our IG acct or emails that is in the contact us page
*you can also drop it on our twitter DM by starting with about Amaka e.g about amaka:i think.....

No comments: