Wednesday 11 June 2014

WE BOWENITES WILL NOT LET EXAM RESULTS DECIDE OUR FATE


Early this morning before chapel i was sent this masterpiece and i opened it and was touched,was moved and was changed.It thought me to be my own person and not be influenced by others.It made me know that EXAMINATION RESULTS CAN NOT AND WILL NEVER DECIDE MY FATE OR FUTURE,it made me know that I WAS BORN TO CHASE MY DREAMS,it thought me I WAS BORN TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
Many of our parents and lecturers cant apply Pythagoras theorem to their daily life
they dunno the value of their life (X)
many of our generation cant memorize equations because our ancestors don't apply it to life
because you have an 'F' doesn't mean you will not have your dream job
because you score low now in a course wont show in your CV
this is for my fellow Bowen university dream-chasers
this is for the world changers
WE WILL NOT LET EXAM RESULTS DECIDE OUR FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MASTERPIECE WAS BY CITY BRIGGS 
                                                                        AND ITS FOR ALL BOWENITES WRITING EXAMS

1 comment:

Vadio said...

You in Nigeria man and not in the US where you can live comfortably owning a Cofee shop